Day 1 | Arrive in Dubai – Oman | Hotel: Six Senses Zighy Bay
- Land into Dubai Airport and be escorted to your waiting vehicle. The transfer from Dubai to the Six Senses Zighy Bay is approximately 2 hours by car. The vehicle will be fully air conditioned and water will be provided.
- After a leisurely lunch you will enjoy a basic Arabic lesson so that you can greet the locals and converse with them. The remainder of your day is at leisure.
Day 2 | Oman| Hotel: Six Senses Zighy Bay
- This morning, after a hearty breakfast, you’ll be led to the Al Hajar Mountains for a rock climbing session on one of the best natural climbing walls. Learn the latest climbing techniques as you scale the mountain, using the cracks and crevices to reach the top.
- Experience a spectacular birds-eye view of Miam Beach and Dibba Town in a microlight flight. Guided by an expert pilot reach heights of 1,640 feet above sea level. You’ll have a thrilling aerial experience.
- This evening you’ll have a private Beach BBQ followed by a private cinema viewing. After choosing a movie for the whole family to enjoy, all that’s left is to sit back, grab the popcorn and enjoy!
Day 3| Oman| Hotel: Six Senses Zighy Bay
- Begin with a morning trek to an ancient Omani village situated in the mountains. Learn about the cultural relics and tombs that are important archaeological discoveries.
- Returning to the property, you’ll be fully equipped to snorkel in the private marina. Below the azure waters is an abundant marine life with coral reefs and colourful aquatic life.
- Dinner is more interactive tonight, with a private cooking class with the Executive chef. In the comfort of your own villa, learn traditional Arabic cuisine and flavouring. Then sample your creation!
Day 4-5| Oman / Hotel: Dharab Dhow
- Board your private Dharab Dhow for a unique adventure. The classic Omani dhow hosts up to six people. Set sail from Zighy Bay and cruise down the cost of Musandam. Anchor in intimate and secluded spots over the next 2 nights and 3 days. The on-board crew include a chef and butler so that you have an exceptional stay. A spa therapist can be brought on-board for a treatment.
Day 6 | Desert | Hotel: Anantara Qasr al Sarab
- After returning to Zighy Bay, you will be transferred to the ‘Empty Quarter’. Situated in the Abu Dhabi desert, the Anantara Qasr al Sarab is a beautiful property surrounded by endless sand dunes.
- In the afternoon, you’ll have the chance to explore the Empty Quarter by fat bike followed by an archery lesson. Before dinner, you’ll be riding into the sunset on the back of a camel.
Day 7 | Desert | Hotel: Anantara Qasr al Sarab
- Before the sun warms the desert, you’ll enjoy a private yoga session followed by a healthy breakfast. Spend some time relaxing by the pool and take in the complete silence.
- A late afternoon dune bashing experience will be followed by a night discovery. See how the deserts wildlife changes as the sun goes down and other animals make an appearance.
Day 8 | Dubai | Hotel: Waldorf Astoria, The Palm
- Transfer to the bustling emirate of Dubai. Spend your final nights at The Waldorf The Palm, as you have some time to relax. With calm waters, it’s the perfect spot to try stand up paddle boarding and kayaking.
Day 9 | Dubai | Hotel: Waldorf Astoria, The Palm
- Spend the day at the Atlantis Waterpark. Use the Atlantis beach, discover the underwater Lost Chambers Aquarium, swim with dolphins or dare to feel the rush of their adrenaline-filled rides.
Day 10 | Dubai | Hotel: Waldorf Astoria, The Palm
- IMG Worlds of Adventure is the world’s largest indoor theme park. From Marvel to Cartoon Network, dinosaurs to haunted hotels, this park has it all! A playground for kids and adults alike!
Day 11 | Dubai | Hotel: Waldorf Astoria, The Palm
- Spend your final day relaxing on the beach before your return home.
Day 12 | Dubai | Depart
- Picked up from the hotel and transferred to Dubai international Airport for your onward flight.