Day 1 | Arrive in Buenos Aires | Hotel: Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt
- On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- To begin your trip and welcome you to Argentina, we have prepared a blind wine tasting where you will journey through 5 different labels alongside a selection of nibbles. Something special will be prepared for anyone under the age of 18.
Day 2 | Buenos Aires | Hotel: Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt
- Alongside your English speaking guide, discover the city of Buenos Aires. Learn about the cities fascinating and turbulent history as you travel between popular spots and hidden gems.
- Lunch will be included at a popular restaurant serving Argentina’s finest meats straight off the grill.
- An interactive dining experience at an Argentine Asado. Learn to perfectly grill their high quality cuts of beef. Sitting around a large family style table, socialise with other diners and Chef Luis.
Day 3 | Buenos Aires | Hotel: Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt
- In the morning, begin your day with a street art graffiti tour. Visit the vibrant murals that cover the cities walls. The urban movement depicts the changes in economy, politics and society; a unique form of public expression.
- Put on your dancing shoes for a 2-hour private Tango class. After learning the moves from your expert instructor, you’re session will end with a live version of ‘Don’t Cry for Me Argentina’.
- Rojo Tango recreates a French cabaret from the 20th century. Pair a live Tango show with gastronomic delights for your evening’s entertainment.
Day 4 | To El Calafate| Hotel: Eolo Lodge
- You will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight. You will have a shared transfer organised by the lodge, which will take you to the property.
- Arriving at the property, you’ll have time to settle in and explore the natural environment.
Day 5 | El Calafate | Hotel: Eolo Lodge
- With your English speaking guide, you’ll have a day to explore the Perito Moreno Glacier. With regular intervals, you’ll have plenty of time to take pictures and make memories.
- After entering the Andean Patagonian forest area, you’ll stop at “Curva de los Suspiros” (Sighs Curve), to enjoy the first panoramic view of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Continue your journey on a short (20 minute) shared boat trip crossing the ‘Brazo Rico’ part of the Argentino Lake, floating past broken icebergs surrounded by breath-taking scenery.
- On the opposite shore, your mountain guides will be waiting for you to take you to the Glacier, you will start with a charming walk through the forest and along the picturesque ‘beach’ as your expert guide points out the different species endemic to the icy landscape.
- *Minitrekking is only available for people under 65 years. It is necessary to take a lunch box (will be provided by Eolo), sports or trekking shoes, warm clothes and sunscreen.
Day 6 | El Calafate | Hotel: Eolo Lodge
- Spend at day at leisure or partake in a huge choice of activities exclusive to the lodge. From gentle treks, bird watching, horseback riding o walks to the Flamingos lagoon.
Day 7 | To Bariloche | Hotel: Llao Llao Lodge
- You will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight. You will be met at the airport and transferred to your new accommodation.
- After checking in and board your cruise to sail between the islands until you find the perfect spot to anchor. Listen to the silence and watch as the sun sets over the calm waters.
Day 8 | Bariloche | Hotel: Llao Llao Lodge
- Take to the skies on a private flight excursion and fly over the volcanoes, glaciers and lakes.
- Enjoy a traditional dinner with Patagonian locals. Share their home and learn about their culture over a glass of local wine. They’ll share local cooking tips so that you can replicate the meals when you return home.
Day 9 | To Villa La Angostura | Hotel: Las Balsas
- Explore a unique road connecting San Martin de los Andes and Villa la Angostura, going through the Seven lakes. Starting at the Nahuel Huapi lake from Bariloche, we´ll get to see along the road the following lakes: Espejo, Correntoso, Villarino, Falkner, Machonico and Lacar.
- With a glam picnic our guide will tell us about the origins and history of: Patagonian cheese & smoked Game, chocolates, Araucaria pinions, draft beer & wines, seasonal vegetable, soups, fruits and flours nectars, tea blend & homemade cookies.
Day 10 | Villa La Angostura | Hotel: Las Balsas
- Day at leisure to enjoy Villa La Angostura, you might visit the famous Arrayanes Wood or just stay and relax at the SPA of your lodge.
Day 11 | To Bariloche | Hotel: Llao Llao Lodge
- Today you will return to Bariloche. Experience the Lakes region sailing across Nahuel Huapi’s crystal clear waters. The Chef, who will make this experience more enjoyable and relaxing through culinary delicacies, will prepare lunchtime for us. While resting, you can enjoy the moment of art we will offer, providing a cultural evening immersed in nature.
Day 12 | To Buenos Aires | Hotel: La Bamba de Areco
- Transfer from your hotel to Bariloche’s Airport, private service with Spanish speaking driver.
- Once you received your luggage you will be transferred to Salguero (near the airport) to board your chopper, you will have a 15’ tour first over the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires to heath west then to the Pampas.
Day 13 | Buenos Aires (Province) | Hotel: La Bamba de Areco
- Day at leisure to enjoy the activities of La Bamba.
- Choose from excursions on horseback, by carriage, or mountain bike, Argentinian bowls game, hot stone massages offer you an unforgettable restful experience and an incomparable way to restore energy.
Day 14 – 16 | Mendoza | Hotel: Cavas Wine Lodge
- You will be collected and whisked back to Jorge Newbery Airport in a private car. Upon arrival transfer from the airport to your hotel in Maipu.
- Private visits to wineries in the area (Catena Zapata, Achaval Ferrer, Altavista, Melipal, Dominio del Plata -Susana Balbo-, Ruca Malen, Chakana, Norton, Terrazas, Séptima, Eduardo Pulenta, Carlos Pulenta Vistalba, Caelum)
- Day of sports(rafting, 18 holes in nearby courses, bikes, horse-back rides in the Andes) or sightseeing with transfers. If clients prefer, this can be exchanged for another day of winery visits.
- Lunch each day (in the vineyards, wineries or restaurant)
- Dinner each day. Guests may choose from the a la carte menu in participating restaurants, which allows them the liberty to dine at 6 different restaurants
Day 17 | To Buenos Aires
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- You will be met at Aeroparque Jorge Newbery by your English-speaking guide who will escort you to Ezeiza airport to take your international flight back home.